International Tax (Corporate)
At Moodys Gartner Tax Law, we believe that within the next 10 years, a significant number of companies will be shifting to a global platform. This presents many exciting international opportunities and challenges, including tax planning for multiple tax jurisdictions.
If your business has interests that extend beyond the Canadian border to the US, the UK, Australia or any other global corner, Moodys Gartner Tax Law’s tax accountants and lawyers can help you with all facets of international tax planning.
- Corporate restructuring
- Creation, organization, and ongoing maintenance of international businesses
- Multi-jurisdictional tax compliance and reporting
- Effective utilization of Tax Treaty and Tax Information Exchange jurisdictions
- Tax analysis of global mergers & acquisitions transactions
- Transfer Pricing planning and audit dispute resolution
International Tax (Private Client)
Globally, tax laws are complex, and are quickly becoming even more complex. If you’re a Canadian or American citizen living abroad, or have personal/business cross-border interests, recognizing your international tax opportunities and obligations has never been more important.
At Moodys Gartner Tax Law, we know the importance of effective international estate and tax planning for high and ultra-high net worth individuals and can help provide the most advantageous tax solution for your financial situation.