Never one to choose the path of least resistance, Dallas was attracted to the field of tax law because nobody has ever looked at the Income Tax Act and thought it was “easy”. Upon receiving his accounting designation, Dallas pursued a degree in law and found his niche somewhere in the middle, practicing tax law.
Dallas thrives on the challenge of applying the intricacies of taxation and the law to each unique client and case. Recognizing that no two matters are alike, he tailors his approach to strategically analyze their complete financial situation and how to optimize the tax piece.
- In-Depth Tax Course, Levels 1-3 (CPA, 2018)
- University of Alberta, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Concordia University College of Alberta, BMgt, 2009
- Member – Canadian Bar Association
- Member – Law Society of Alberta
- Member – Certified General Accountants Association of Canada
- Member – Certified General Accountants Association of Alberta
- Member – Canadian Tax Foundation