David’s long-term goal is to become the human equivalent of Google on corporate domestic and international tax law. Equipped with three degrees and a fourth in progress, he is currently articling at Moodys Gartner as an LLM candidate through Boston University. David is a ready and willing sponge, excited to work with highly knowledgeable mentors and sink his teeth into multifaceted tax issues.
With roots in political theory and philosophy, David is a deep-thinker who always has tax on the brain. He is eager to not only provide clients with the advice and answers they need, but to also connect with empathy, actionably proving they have a tax ally they can depend on.
- Bar Admission: Alberta, 2018
- LLM Candidate (International Taxation) – Boston University
- JD – Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law, Class of 2016
- MA – University of Calgary
- BA (Hons.) – University of Lethbridge