Many people spend their post high-school years in university or travelling, experimenting with different classes, majors, or jobs trying to figure out what exactly they want to do with their lives. This was not the case for Jennifer Silvius, a Political Science major at the University of Alberta.
A naturally logical and critical thinker, Jennifer always knew she wanted to be a lawyer. Upon receiving her Bachelor’s Degree, she attended Charlotte School of Law trying a variety of types of law before focusing in on tax at The University of Florida School of Law. Passionate and driven, Jennifer relishes the challenges of helping clients find the best solutions for their particular situations.
- University of Alberta, BA Political Science, 2008
- Charlotte School of Law, JD, 2013
- University of Florida School of Law, LLM (Tax), 2015
- Bar Admissions:
North Carolina, 2013
New York, 2015
- Member – American Bar Association, section of taxation
- Member – New York State Bar Association, section of taxation